The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Bloggy Blog

The Pancake Chronicles

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bloggy Blog

I'm sitting, I'm staring, I'm even zoning. The underlying sensation is one of great perplexment. Yes, I'm aware that isn't a word. That only serves to prove my point that I have no idea what this blog thing is about. However, I have great (albeit vague and foggy) visions of an amazing site in which friends and family of Mark and Colleen gather 'round their monitors and feel the warmth of northernly love and care eminating from bloggyworld.

Now if only I knew what button to press, what knob to knobulate, then just maybe that great vision MIGHT COME TO BE!

In a word: help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this bloggy blog blogger. She's the most fantastical bloggity bloggy blog blogger that I know!!!!!!!!

30 January 2006 at 11:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love this bloggy blog blogger!!! She is fantabuous! I know I am to blame for such a crazy idea. Please forgive. But, I know that you shall become the blogger of all bloggers. I will wait with great anticipation for your next entry. Tee hee hee.

31 January 2006 at 07:14  

any questions?

<< Home