The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Ah, sweet bubble wrap.

The Pancake Chronicles

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ah, sweet bubble wrap.

I have a popping-things problem. Well, actually I don't view it as a problem (that could be the problem in and of itself). I view it as a perk to life. Every single vegetable is removed from its plastic bag and lovingly set aside. At that time all my attention is turned towards the bag in which said veggie came forthwith. It's hard to be clear about what happens next. There is an almost simultaneous motion which combines grabbing and scrunching. Mild frenzy is involved. A quick twist, constriction, followed by a joyous burp due to compression. Bliss ensues. Some irritation may follow when a ffffff sound is heard.

warning: once is never enough.

Strangely, there is a faint similarity to life in all of that. I'm not sure what ffffff would mean for you but I have some ideas of my own.

For a pleasant rendering of the above see:
http://fun.drno.de/flash/bubblewrap.swf

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, Wendy Bean, do solemnly swear that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE...love, looove....love-love.......love-love-love.....LOVE....the sweet rendering. I shall enjoy it repeatedly, over and over, continually and constantly, not to mention time after time and again and again. With all my love, Wendy Bean
p.s. Happy LOVE DAY!!!

14 February 2006 at 14:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moo.

14 February 2006 at 16:06  
Blogger Talena said...

That. Was. WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much fun!!!!!!!!!

The blog entry was pretty funny, too. Is there a PA (Poppers anonymous) you could join for that? Tee hee!

Talena

15 February 2006 at 23:44  
Blogger polarpegs said...

Hey Girl, Thanks for finally sharing you blog with me. I remember you takling to me about it and being afraid you would get hooked. Don't worry I am sure there is a 12 step program somewhere. Great writings by the way and thanks for linking me to one more way to waste time on the net.
I have already posted you a on my blog roll

17 February 2006 at 08:48  

any questions?

<< Home