The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Gang Aft Agley

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, March 20, 2006

Gang Aft Agley

Hello. I had great plans to write something, anything this weekend. But you know ... "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley". Speaking of which, it is not until this very morning I discovered that quote was by Robert Burns. Actually not true. It's just that I've forgotten pretty much everything I learned in Gr. 12 English Lit class. For those of you who couldn't care less even if you tried what I'm really trying to say is that my plan for a delightful blog went sadly awry. Instead I will leave you with the following chart to consider:

www.toothpastefordinner.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Wow, Mark and (mostly)Colleen! This is your most amazing blog to date. I just want to commend you for a b l o g well done. AWESOME!

22 March 2006 at 16:55  
Blogger Colleen said...

I know. I'm a nerd.

22 March 2006 at 16:55  
Blogger Monika said...

Colleen - what an AWESOME blog!! It is so cool and great and fantabulously fantastic!

23 March 2006 at 10:33  
Blogger Talena said...

As always, Colleen, you shine through every word that you type, and make me miss you! And if you want to fish for compliments, you can get a free mini poll of your own, you know! :-)
Glad to know that someone besides me reads my blog! I check on yours fairly often, and bemoan the fact that you are too busy working to entertain me with some quirky wordplay! Where are your priorities, girl?!

Love ya!

Talena

29 March 2006 at 20:00  

any questions?

<< Home