The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Shop Shots

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, March 03, 2006

Shop Shots

I've just completed my third day in the new store. Our partners in crime (as Mrs. Herd would say) Al and Lisa are enjoying holidays with their two boys. That means that the shoppe has been left in my hands. Mwa ha ha. (sinister laugh) I have truly been overwhelmed with the positive response from old and new customers alike. It has been amazing. There is no other way to put it. There is a lot more traffic in the new mall we are in which is wonderful. Our other location was quieter and tucked away on the second floor. Now I'm kinda partial to quiet and tucked away. It's nice and it's subtle. I sometimes think I would be a hermit if given the chance. However, quiet is not what you want your store to be! I should mention that the mall we are in is attached to a hotel, an apartment building and several floors of office space so there is a good flow of people.
Thank you for those of you who have been praying for me. You guys are awesome. How could I even consider being a hermit when I have you all as friends and family?


5 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Colleen, the store looks awesome!!!

4 March 2006 at 18:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have all done an amazing job.....the store looks great! Praying that God will bless and use your business for His glory!!!
Can send you pics of the old store if you want them.

5 March 2006 at 17:48  
Blogger Talena said...

Wow, what a light, airy, comfy spot! Everything I would expect in your brainchild. Makes me want to come up and curl up with a cup of tea and chat over a book with you!

Keep up the good work, girl! T.

6 March 2006 at 20:48  
Blogger Nan said...

I don't know if you will get a notification that someone commented from so long ago, but...

Tell me please about the store. Is it yours? Is it books? I see crosses; is it a Christian bookstore? Is it the reason you live where you do? It is tremendously beautiful and soothing with the wood and the colors. I'd like to be walking in.

6 December 2007 at 12:47  
Blogger Nan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6 December 2007 at 12:47  

any questions?

<< Home