The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello friends!

Just a little note to say ... I'm going on a holiday! A blog holiday. Why? Good question. There are some tasks I need to do in the next couple of weeks and this is a major distraction for me from getting them done. I'm also wanting to think of a way to blog without letting it fill all my spare minutes (read: it's so much fun to be here) which is what is beginning to happen. I want to figure it out so that I won't have to go cold turkey. My name is Colleen and I'm a blogaholic. So bear with me! Please come back. It won't be too long. I'll miss you all and promise to visit you when I return.

Love,
Colleen

8 Comments:

Blogger Kori's House said...

I know where you are coming from. I too am a blogaholic :)
Enjoy your sabbatical... we'll see you when your projects are complete... perhaps you can blog them later :)

9 October 2006 at 12:12  
Blogger Rachel said...

I know exactly what you are saying. I look forward to your return though and I know you'll figure out a way to balance life and 'blogging'!

9 October 2006 at 12:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss you. I too am going to be away from bloggy land- I have too many projects! I must complete.

Its so addicting though! helppppppppp.............

xoxo

9 October 2006 at 13:26  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Aaahhhhh yes ... the blogaholicness has entered into my world as well. I completely understand. This is exactly what I feared when I started into this wonderful, yet crazy world of blogging. Know that you are not far from my thoughts. I look forward to your return once you figure everything out. I too am trying to find a way to balance everything in life. How does one do it all?
Talk to ya soon! ;0)

9 October 2006 at 15:41  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Oh good. Now that I have finally succumbed, everyone's deserting.
Hope you get your tasks done in record time Colleen. It will feel so nice when they are completed! I look forward to your bloggy return. :)

9 October 2006 at 16:02  
Blogger Talena said...

I think I was rescued from being a blogoholic by becoming too darn busy with my real life. I was definitely on the path to addiction.

I guess I'll have to do the old-fashioned (?!) e-mail thing, then! Tee hee! Love ya!

Talena

9 October 2006 at 23:17  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Miss you already!!!

11 October 2006 at 23:21  
Blogger Ace said...

I've been having a holiday of sorts myself, so it only fair that I bear. ;)

Read you soon,

14 October 2006 at 04:27  

any questions?

<< Home