The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: a slow return

The Pancake Chronicles

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a slow return

A NOTE! This just in! My friend Moni informed me that my new blog design was only visible on Mozilla and not on Internet Explorer so some of you may not have been able to see it and the impact I was going for by "coming back with a BANG" was lost. Will I EVER live down the utter TRAGEDY of it all? I guess I'll just have to get a grip and move on. :) It's fixed now so it should be good. Let me know if anything seems amiss! - C

Hello to all of you! I have missed being here. I'm still trying to figure out how I will balance my blog with my life. There's only one way to find out how to do that and that is ... (are you ready for this?) ... TRIAL AND ERROR. Which is, by the way, the bulk of the meaning behind my new blog title The Pancake Chronicles. I will share the meaning behind it soon (oooo - can you feel the excitement?). In the meantime I am busy with work during the Christmas season as well as my writing assignments so I will be making a slow return. I look forward to catching up with you all!
*

11 Comments:

Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome back my dear friend!!! I love the new name of your blog. Very fitting, very you! It makes me smile to see a new entry. Velcom home ;)

29 November 2006 at 07:04  
Blogger polarpegs said...

are u back back or just back... well good to hear from ya... have missed seeing you hanging around the blogosphere.

hope you are staying warm. It isn't much warmer here. Have heard from a few YKers but not many.

29 November 2006 at 10:09  
Blogger Monika said...

Nice to see you back again, I've missed you in Bloggerville!
Moni

29 November 2006 at 11:53  
Blogger Rachel said...

Mmmmm....I like pancakes. I will be hungry for them each time I read your blog! Thanks for coming back :)

29 November 2006 at 14:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! It worked- Im so glad your back how Ive missed you! You have missed alot in my life thats for sure! I am and Auntie and have a new Love..... Its so exciting!

Check out my blog for more...

29 November 2006 at 16:21  
Blogger Kori's House said...

Welcome back... take your time... don't get caught up in it like the rest of us who have been checking your blog every single day :)

29 November 2006 at 23:52  
Blogger Cheryl of the Wilds of C said...

Ooooo. I'm seeing syrop dripping off the chin already.

Yeah! Love to you dear friend.

30 November 2006 at 00:09  
Blogger Colleen said...

YAY! Hello, my friends! I have missed you, too! (Have I told you that already?) I love being here with you. I can't explain how much joy it brings me. You would think I was lying but I wouldn't be.

Thanks Kori for saying "take your time". Oh that's exactly what I need and when you said it it hit the spot. Despite my laid back demeanor I think I am rather an all-or-nothing girl when it comes to things and I so want to continue doing this without letting it take over my life!

YOU GUYS, ROCK! Amen.

30 November 2006 at 08:33  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Good to hear from you again pancake girl! Looking forward to hearing ALL about it!

30 November 2006 at 15:38  
Blogger Ace said...

Hey there, champ!

The banner looks cute!!

With Affection,

1 December 2006 at 07:59  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thanks, Akkie!

1 January 2007 at 13:43  

any questions?

<< Home