The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I must MUST write a story this weekend for my class and I am struggling to bite the bullet and I am struggling to care about this particular assignment. So! Think of me and hope me well because struggle and write I must. I will re-emerge from my paper and pencils at a later date to tell you how I survived all this knuckling down against my weaker will. (Say weaker will 10x fast. Your lips will do funny things.)
*

5 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Good luck with writing your story! I must say that I tried saying "weaker will" fast 10x, and you are right about your lips doing funny things, LOL!
I like the Christmas touch you added to the picture of you looking at the fish :)
Monika

10 December 2006 at 10:03  
Blogger Ace said...

Some assignments are a struggle. Sometimes, it is best to leave everything to the night before and enjoy yourself. And then, scold yourself, turn the music up, fix yourself a coffee and belt out a story that will delight.

Heya, how's it going?

11 December 2006 at 14:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pic of u Colleen. I dig the shower curtains:)

11 December 2006 at 23:08  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thanks, Moni! And I hope your lips are recovering alright. :)

Aakkie! You have a way with words. My spidey senses are telling me your advice is part auto-biography, yes? And it is going alright. I hope you are holding up with everything that's going on in your world right now.

Oh Sug, thanks man! Yes, my curtain and I. I'm glad you dig.

12 December 2006 at 10:34  
Blogger Talena said...

Colleenie! Miss you! Love you! Hope you prevailed in the struggle against writer's block! (Your lazy-bones stayed in bed all weekend, didn't she?)

Have a great week, my friend!

13 December 2006 at 00:25  

any questions?

<< Home