The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: snuffling

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, January 06, 2007

snuffling

Hello, friends.
My nose is stuffed up and I'm tired and I'm baking a pumpkin pie
because I didn't have any at Christmas.
Well, actually my friend W and I are going to have a little Christmas get-together tomorrow night because we haven't exchanged our gifts yet.
So she's making turkey and I'm bringing a pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes
and we will sup together like it's Noël 2006.
I wanted to write part 2 today of
My Life Since H.S. but I don't have it in me today to be interesting or fun with pictures and I need a Kleenex because I'm snuffling and there isn't a box within sight.
If you were here I'd ask you over and we'd watch a movie and wear p.j.s
and drink peppermint tea with honey
and I promise I wouldn't sneeze on you.
Oh! I think I'll start the kettle.

*

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh you poor thing! I think I can wait a little while longer for part deux. Maybe....perhaps....sigh.

6 January 2007 at 19:44  
Blogger Talena said...

My gosh, we wrote our "cold posts" at almost exactly the same time! Do you think we caught it over the internet?

I hope you enjoyed your tea. The honey is melting in mine as I type. And I also have a pumpkin pie toasting in the oven right now--just because I wanted pumpkin pie, and the crust was already made, sitting in my freezer.

Do I need pumpkin pie?

Is my nose running?

Same answer.

6 January 2007 at 20:43  
Blogger Kori's House said...

I was just about to say 'I hope I didn't give it to you over the net', but I see scrapnqueen beat me to it :)

6 January 2007 at 23:08  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Oh bother, I hope you feel well soon!

7 January 2007 at 16:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too! I hope u are well. I had the flu for 4 days! Its that time of year :(

8 January 2007 at 00:10  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

I will give you a kleenex any day! You poor girl! Sorry to hear the sniffles have got ya. Hope you are feeling better soon. Real soon!

8 January 2007 at 11:06  

any questions?

<< Home