The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: 3191 and fran

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

3191 and fran

One of my favourite sites. It's lovely, simple, good for the heart. Like air. Except for the simple part. I don't think air is simple.

Speaking of good for the heart ... here is another beautiful photo from Fran taken here in my town in May of last year. Somehow this picture evokes both the loneliness and love I have where I live more than any other.

standing on a cloud, Photo taken by Fran H.
*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stunning picture.

30 May 2007 at 17:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out :)

31 May 2007 at 08:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Just like you Colleen. :)

31 May 2007 at 12:08  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Thank you for introducing Fran to us!
She's amazing and I really want her to have a blog too...
cause I want to tell her how amazing her photography is and to ask her questions.

Dang.

She's good.

31 May 2007 at 16:27  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!

1 June 2007 at 02:21  
Blogger Colleen said...

Sonshine - it's June. :D Get a tan for me, will ya? It's hard for me to believe this picture was taken middle of May. Our landscape changes so quickly.

Felicia - do! indeedy do do!

Sug - you are like a rainbow to the heart. x♥o

Donna - she is dang good. Despite her bloglessness you are able to comment on her Flickr pics if that so pleases thee. Doth it?

Shari! I know!
I hope your back is feelin' better. I'm thinking about you. Can you feel the love?

1 June 2007 at 10:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't stop staring at this picture. I wish it was haning in my house. It is ridiculously beautiful.

2 June 2007 at 11:53  
Blogger Colleen said...

Mindy - you might be able to purchase it through Flickr ... not sure. But isn't it wonderful? It's ethereal.

3 June 2007 at 00:27  

any questions?

<< Home