The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: having a great ol' maritime

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, October 15, 2007

having a great ol' maritime

Well here are some more photos. I'll just keep hucking them at you. So if you don't duck you may get walloped.
anna's sky
This is just a pretty sky. It could be anywhere. I'm going to tell you that it's just outside of Charlottetown, PEI. But I might be lying.

anna's backyard - Blogger Anna's place - Blogger
This is the view behind the house we stayed at for the second half of the week.
It was calming and lovely. I use the word lovely too much, I think. It's time I give my thesaurus a good reading again.


These shadows are so very down with it.


What are these berry things? I do not know.


Isn't it strange? I think this is my favourite photo from my trip. This also could have been taken anywhere. But it was taken somewhere. Somewhere in PEI. Do you believe me?


Oops! I forgot this photo was coming next. I like this one, too.


Grass. Floppy grass like this is everywhere on the beaches we were at.
Think of Anne of Green Gables with her papers flying willy nilly in the wind,
Captain Morgan Harris bewitched by her.
*

4 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

You are a kindred spirit indeed. Loved all the beautiful photographs :)

16 October 2007 at 08:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! I particularly love the bottom one, of the grass. Yes, very Anne of Green Gables-esque.

xo,

Karen Beth :)

16 October 2007 at 12:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 'lovely' is the perfect word to describe so many of your pictures.

16 October 2007 at 15:25  
Blogger Colleen said...

Felicia - oh! ♡ I'm glad you are here and feel like you belong.

Karen Beth - I watched Anne of Green Gables a couple of months before I left on my trip - before I even knew I was going! - so I was thoroughly primed and prepped on PEI's loveliness. What a beautiful place!

Sonya - Thanks, you! You're great. God bless digital cameras, I gotta say! You can play and delete and take millions of photos to find just the right one. I love it.

17 October 2007 at 12:16  

any questions?

<< Home