The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: en-joy

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, February 08, 2008

en-joy

      Hello! I am away from home for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd just blurp a previously saved photo post for you now and then until I get back. We are heading to Oregon which I'm very much looking forward to. I haven't been there in years and have such good memories of it from when I was a young girl. It will most likely be raining when we are there and that is one of the things that I am most looking forward to - above freezing temperatures and a steady winter rain, perfect. Oh! And I'm going to go to Anthropologie for the first time, most likely just to drool and dream, both of which I will keep to myself unless I find a sale rack and then who knows what may happen!
      Anyhoo, en-joy your day! This means to put joy into your day or to bring your day into the condition of joy. It's almost always up to us to put or to bring. If not the whole then just a moment. Those wee moments can cast light on the drear and despair about us and carry us through the difficult times. So be en-couraged!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!

9 February 2008 at 11:55  
Blogger Kori's House said...

en-joy the rain!!

10 February 2008 at 19:47  
Blogger emilyruth said...

it's actually not raining!...but of course you know that because you are here in our fine state...anthropologie is divine! i hope there is something just right in the sale section for you...have fun! :)

11 February 2008 at 15:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourselves!

12 February 2008 at 09:44  
Blogger Nan said...

Lucky you to visit Anthropologie! Buy something even if it isn't on sale!! Have a great trip but golly, no white stuff? I'm not sure I could bear it. :<)

15 February 2008 at 09:39  

any questions?

<< Home