The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: the frosh twarkles

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, March 31, 2008

the frosh twarkles

window frost

      Sunshine and frost. That's what it's all about right now. Just sunshine and frost. I think I need a word for that like frostshine or frunstine or frosh or sost or sunst or ... you know, none of those are really working for me. I just like it when the sun is high and the days are long and the snow sparkles and twinkles (or should I say spinkles? twarkles?).
      It's about saving time. If I could just condense all my words I could say more in less time. People would be twice as impressed with me. For instance, the following sentence
"Hello! Top of the morning to you! Look how the sun shines through the frost and snow and makes everything sparkle and twinkle."
could be transformed into
"Toplo! The frosh twarkles."
I would have so much time on my hands it would be like I was two people! Can you see the potential? I could say nothing twice as much!

*

4 Comments:

Blogger Talena said...

"I could say nothing twice as much!"

I love it.

I feel like I just made up for all your minimalism with my most recent blog post, which is essentially about nothing. Thank goodness there are no "quality-control" cops in blogland.

Beautiful photo. Very frosh-like.

31 March 2008 at 23:43  
Blogger emilyruth said...

i will so buy your dictionary when you write it:)

1 April 2008 at 16:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Frosh'. I like it. :)

1 April 2008 at 21:56  
Blogger Mrs.French said...

"frosh twarkles"....brilliant!!!

1 April 2008 at 22:13  

any questions?

<< Home