The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: broccoli chop

The Pancake Chronicles

Thursday, March 13, 2008

broccoli chop

veggie and the sun
      The sun has returned to Yellowknife. The snow is deep and plentiful, the days are still cold. But the great big golden sun is high in the sky and looking for broccoli to shine upon. I am presently adjusting to being home again after many weeks away. Once inside our house I wondered what do I do here again? How does this go? So I'm starting with soup. I want to kick this lingering cold in the bum and send it shivering on it's measly way. I think soup might be the hiieeeya! that I need.
*

8 Comments:

Blogger jenna said...

your picture is an encouragement to reach for veggies instead of chips or chocolate. you make healthy look beautiful and crunchy and clean...

13 March 2008 at 22:08  
Blogger Ace said...

Mmmm soup. I know not how to make soup. Though veggies I know how to make galore. Comes with being a born-not-converted vegetarian.
Cheerio,
Ace

14 March 2008 at 14:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love broccoli! And yours looks particularly tasty with the sun shining down on it.

14 March 2008 at 15:07  
Blogger Mrs.French said...

We moved to Portland from Minnesota. The winters were cold but the sun made all the difference. Enjoy! Oh and I hope you feel better!

14 March 2008 at 20:37  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Mmm, I love a good soup. And your veggies look so nice and bright! Very inspiring. :)

17 March 2008 at 10:32  
Blogger Nan said...

These vegetables are as beautiful as any flower bouquet. So, so pretty. And the colors are just as welcome today as any daffodils.

18 March 2008 at 09:30  
Blogger Nan said...

Colleen, if you see the deletions, that's me, too. My comment showed up three times. Now, it may have been a nice one, but not that nice. :<)

28 March 2008 at 11:30  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hee hee, Nan! I got rid of those deletions but somewhere in the middle there was another comment from you but it looked like you deleted it so I couldn't bring it back. Clear as mud? Anyhoo, THANK YOU for your very nice comment indeed that was SO good it needed to be said thrice. ;)

28 March 2008 at 14:21  

any questions?

<< Home