The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: <span style="color: rgb(153, 51, 0);">blazes</span>

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, July 12, 2008

blazes

      Today was one of those days in which much doing was done without much showing for the doing. My feet are tired. And I only just now ate supper and it's nine o'clock in the evening. I'd like to think it was one of those days that parallels organizing a messy room - it looks worse than ever even as it's getting better. Yes, looks truly can be deceiving. Instead today I think I ended up parallelling the hummingbird - a lot of flitting and flapping and almost more energy spent than consumed. Sometime in the late afternoon I soothed myself into doing one thing at a time, which helped greatly, and so threw together a cream of vegetable soup that took a ridiculously long time to make with very little soup at the end for all my efforts. It tasted good, though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been having alot of those days lately!

14 July 2008 at 13:13  

any questions?

<< Home