The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

© Colleen Hilman
      Hello again! My week involved big green leaves sticking their tongues out at autumn and fire red mapled leaves who'd given up all resistance and a heavy grey sky steadily dripping full watery drops filling puddles and mixing mud in sloshy bright grass and clear skies too and the sun as a happy, pale thing warming down on us all and fall jackets and light scarves.
© Colleen Hilman
© Colleen Hilman
© Colleen Hilman
      In other words, it was perfect.
*

6 Comments:

Blogger Richard Lawry said...

Amazing photos. Such rich color.

An Arkie's Musings

22 October 2008 at 19:31  
Blogger Les said...

Your photos are so beautiful. Have you seen Aminus3? I have my photo blog there.

22 October 2008 at 20:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love that third picture the best. I so want to walk down that roadway.

23 October 2008 at 09:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wet pictures never look so good! We're having lots of continuous downfall these few days, I should need rubber boots, those pretty ones.

24 October 2008 at 10:47  
Blogger Nan said...

I'm getting tired of my own adjectives - lovely, beautiful, gorgeous - but they keep popping into my head every time I visit, Colleen. I've got a couple boot pics on my blog too. :<) Great minds?

27 October 2008 at 10:14  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

So beautiful. Were you in BC-land?

28 October 2008 at 19:30  

any questions?

<< Home