The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: overdue

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, October 11, 2008

overdue


      It's been too long since the critters above last made an appearance here. Please accept my deepest, most heartfelt apologies. I have recently been watching the first season of The Muppets and I've been reminded how that show sums up so much of what I love best about life.
      On a completely different note ... my next week will be, well, different so I'm just going to prepost some photos for thee, thine and all thy figgy puddings and I will keep every one of my thoughts to myself ... for now.
      Over and out, my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

oooh, you have my hopiest hopes that "different" is good. Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

11 October 2008 at 22:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. Love the muppets.

14 October 2008 at 07:55  

any questions?

<< Home