The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: new gameplan

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, November 15, 2008

new gameplan

      I have learned a valuable lesson. Whenever I do not like the weather I should just complain about it! Less than 24 hours after pleading for relief from smothery dark clouds - lo! the skies parted, icicles twinkled and snow sparkled underneath a winking winter sun. I will never again wait so long to complain but promptly get it out of my system by sighing loudly and shuffling defeatedly within sight and earshot of all. Amen.
      But wait! I will also remember to ask you questions next time I have cabin fever because you are a helpful lot! You made me laugh too and I remembered not to forget that the words of a friend can go a long way in shedding light. (Ack! I'm becoming a cheeseball! It's all your fault.) Now, amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard Lawry said...

What a beautifully sculpted snow picture. We have no snow here, but there is a winter chill in the air this morning. it's below freezing with a pretty good breeze. Brrrr

An Arkie's Musings

16 November 2008 at 07:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to let me know if your gameplan works on a consistent basis. I may have to employ it over in my neck of the woods. :)

16 November 2008 at 14:14  
Blogger Curt said...

I have definitely felt the soothing warmth of complaint. There is something...alive about it, isn't there?

Peace, girl :)

Curt

16 November 2008 at 18:56  
Blogger That Girl said...

OOOH I LOVE THAT SCRUNCHY MUNCHY SNOW.
now if only i was Calvin with my Hobbes.

17 November 2008 at 12:59  

any questions?

<< Home