The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: floored

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, January 05, 2009

floored

© Colleen Hilman

I haven't been around alot of late (here, that is) and life has consisted of Christmas and a New Year and travelling and a truck, hellos and goodbyes, wishes, frustrations and things bad and good.

© Colleen Hilman

The next few months will be especially like this. I like being here though and through all the changes ahead of us I will keep coming back as it may be one of the most consistent things in my world, a close third behind Mark and morning coffee.

© Colleen Hilman

Ohhhh, I'm being so mysterious and enigmatic, aren't I? Ohhhhh, ahhhhhh. But I will tell you things. No really, I will. Just maybe later. But for sure later.

6 Comments:

Blogger villagegirl said...

very intruiging indeed! You mystery woman, you!
You have the most amazing eye for pictures. You amaze me every time I look at your blog!

6 January 2009 at 10:38  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hmmmmm curious. Hope all is well.

6 January 2009 at 11:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how you taunt us. It's really quite unfair you know. ;)

6 January 2009 at 15:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

Colleeeeeen!! I have a million things to say to you, but not here. In the meantime, I have just been reading all your December posts and I have a number of questions and answers for you involving poinsettias and iguanas.
But not here.

For now I will say, welcome back and may you have the happiest of years ahead.

x

7 January 2009 at 04:41  
Blogger Rachel said...

Tease! Don't keep us waiting long, okay?

7 January 2009 at 15:39  
Blogger Keri's Collage... said...

Hmmm...just make us keep coming back for more why don't you!!!

8 January 2009 at 20:41  

any questions?

<< Home