The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: hard of hearing

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, January 30, 2009

hard of hearing

© Colleen Hilman
      When we drove out of Yellowknife for our Christmas holidays the sun was so beautiful. Yep! That there is the great big glorious sun, not zee moon. The swampy haze of a bitterly cold day filled the skies and we could look at the sun directly, retinas intact.

© Colleen Hilman
My mom always told me not to look directly at the sun.

© Colleen Hilman
Kind of like bears - avert your eyes and back slowly away.

© Colleen Hilman
I don't listen so well to instructions.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, whew. So I'm not the only one who looks directly at the sun under these conditions. I thought I might be the only rebel out there. ;)

30 January 2009 at 07:28  
Blogger Nan said...

Those pictures could be book covers to a really scary story - the road, the trees, even the bear. Whew, are they ever good, albeit chilling, shots, Colleen!

30 January 2009 at 07:42  
Blogger Felicia said...

Stunning.

1 February 2009 at 15:25  
Blogger cayman77 said...

I found you again :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the dolphin pic- thats a must framer!!

3 February 2009 at 11:54  

any questions?

<< Home