The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: zee envelope, please!

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, February 21, 2009

zee envelope, please!

© Colleen Hilman
      I took Mark's favourite hat, threw in a pile of names, and, it's official, LAURIE - you've won! I will e-mail you with the dets and we can chat. Whippee! and congratulations!
      Thank you, everyone, for participating. It was fun to do! It was hard, too. As cheesy as it may sound (and it does sound cheesy) I wanted everyone to win. But you have helped me know better what photos I could put into my shop and over the next months I will upload your suggestions. So thank you.
      There are many options that ImageKind.com, my shop's host, have created for their customers - various sizes, choice of canvas vs. paper, different types of canvas and paper, greeting cards, mat and framing options, the ability for you to be able to zoom into the photo and have only that part printed and (hooray!) a seriously wide price range to suit all pocketbooks. Ack! Commercial over. The end.
      Thank you again for helping me do this! Your encouraging words and neat reasons for liking the photos you do were really cool to read and meant a lot to me. Words really can't express my feelings about this. You've helped me discover something I love. I think we'll have to do this draw thing again sometime! Maybe it can be an annual affair.
      And all that to say, once again, YAY LAURIE!
*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you misspelled my name, it's actually K-E-L-L-I, not Laurie. Hee hee!! Hope you had a great blogiday, can't wait to hear any details.

Love ya,

Kel

21 February 2009 at 17:31  
Blogger Colleen said...

Kel, you're HILARIOUS! :D Awesome.

21 February 2009 at 17:36  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I won. What where the chances. Yeahhhh I get a picture.

21 February 2009 at 23:23  
Blogger Richard Lawry said...

Even though I didn't win, I really like this abandoned truck photo.

An Arkies Musings

22 February 2009 at 08:37  
Blogger Monika said...

Congratulations to Laurie!!

22 February 2009 at 14:42  
Blogger the mama said...

I can NOT believe I missed this. Doh!

22 February 2009 at 19:23  
Blogger ELK said...

beautiful abandoned truck ~lucky winner ~ELK

22 February 2009 at 19:45  

any questions?

<< Home