The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: glimpses

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, June 29, 2009

glimpses

out © Colleen Hilman

      "It has always seemed to me, ever since early childhood, amid all the commonplaces of life, I was very near to a kingdom of ideal beauty. Between it and me hung only a thin veil. I could never draw it quite aside, but sometimes a wind fluttered it and I caught a glimpse of the enchanting realms beyond - only a glimpse - but those glimpses have always made life worthwhile."

- L.M. Montgomery

in © Colleen Hilman

4 Comments:

Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Wow. You have a way of seeing the beauty that God makes and translating it for the rest of us. That is a good gift.

30 June 2009 at 22:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that first picture. So peaceful.

30 June 2009 at 22:45  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thank you, Tea. That was very kind. ♡

And ... (to the tune of, you know, that lullaby) ... ♪ go to sleep, go to sleep ♫ go to sleep, little Sonshine! ♬

30 June 2009 at 23:57  
Anonymous Susan said...

GASP! LOVE that first photo! Beautiful!

3 July 2009 at 03:10  

any questions?

<< Home