The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: can't move on

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, September 14, 2009

can't move on

© Colleen Hilman
I know the rapsberries are over but I'm, like totally, not over the raspberries so may I please post just a little more of them?

© Colleen Hilman
Raspberries in yogurt, on waffles and french toast, homemade raspberry jam, and (the best) - one for me, one for the bucket, one for me ....

© Colleen Hilman
What's your favourite berry and how do you like it best?

3 Comments:

Blogger Les said...

Mine is also the raspberry. I love it in yogurt, cereal, jam, cobbler, or simply by itself, perhaps with a dash of cream. YUM!!

15 September 2009 at 04:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 faves...blackberries and strawberries. In jam, on french toast, with ice cream...any which way really.

16 September 2009 at 09:01  
Blogger the mama said...

mmm blueberries, in pancakes. I love how they get super sweet and pop in your mouth...yum. :)

16 September 2009 at 20:26  

any questions?

<< Home