The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: bounty hunter

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, November 06, 2009

bounty hunter

© Colleen Hilman
"I am rich today with autumn's gold,
All that my covetous hands can hold ....

                  ... Golden rays of balmy sunshine spread
                  Over all like butter on warm bread ....

                                                  ... Oh, who could find a dearth of bliss
                                                  With autumn glory such as this!"



Gladys Harp

3 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

I don't think any flower can match this beauty! Great, great photograph, Colleen.

6 November 2009 at 10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. Now I'm craving warm bread with butter.

6 November 2009 at 15:54  
Anonymous Captain Cat said...

Glorious leaves! Today I stood beneath trees and watched their leaves fall. I caught two mid-flight.

Thank you for these stunning photos, keep 'em coming! x

7 November 2009 at 14:23  

any questions?

<< Home