The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: love waiting

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, October 26, 2009

love waiting

© Colleen Hilman      At this moment I feel skin weary. It isn't five am as the post suggests but Saturday evening and the day was beautiful. I spent time with my family in Abbotsford. We laughed alot (ie. silliness reigned supreme) I snuggled a nephew (all sweetness and autumn), we ate good food and I frowned at a napkin that told me to live life to the fullest (really, you can't buy a coffee without it telling you things). To finish a perfect day an opinionated drink was purchased to help me navigate the half hour drive home. I turned music on, then off when I realized I wanted the night quiet and my java introverted. The evening's lights, my thoughts, God, safety. Home to love waiting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell coffee to mind it's own business!!

Love the new title font and ( )!!

Kel

26 October 2009 at 13:33  
Blogger Nan said...

Just a beautiful posting. And it epitomizes you - appreciation, warmth, and humor. Lovely.

6 November 2009 at 10:50  

any questions?

<< Home