The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: ode to my computer</br>(wherein I post an unrelated leaf photo and misquote Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, November 13, 2009

ode to my computer
(wherein I post an unrelated leaf photo and misquote Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)

© Colleen Hilman
                            Oh computer!
                            How I love you!
                            How I loathe you.
                            I love you with joy and ice cream!
                            I loathe you with anchovy paste and fermented pickles.
                            You are a bad relationship.
                            When you're good, you rock the house
                            but when you aren't
                            you are HORRID.
                            and I don't like you
                            AT ALL.

                            THE END. Never again!

                            (P.S. So, Compy ... whatcha doin' later?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I heartily agree!

13 November 2009 at 17:58  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Completely Agree!! Whole heartily!

13 November 2009 at 22:47  
Anonymous Susan said...

I'm with you 100%... sentiments shared! Thank you for expressing them so poetically without the @#$%^! that I usually use to describe it :)

14 November 2009 at 13:10  

any questions?

<< Home