The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: something for the chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, November 16, 2009

something for the chronicles

© Colleen Hilman
This morning I had pancakes.

© Colleen Hilman
Beautiful pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream.

© Colleen Hilman
Doesn't that just sound every inch a Canadian breakfast?

© Colleen Hilman
All that was missing was a be-mittened moose and my very own hockey player, and I would've been singing Oh (my dearest) Canada in a flash, arms at my side.

© Colleen Hilman
My hockey player's at work right now but I have no clue about the mitten-knittin' moose.

He could be anywhere.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your moose while I was out in the woods last week. But he wasn't wearing any mittens.

16 November 2009 at 09:37  
Anonymous Susan said...

Love your humour... thanks for giving me a morning giggle to start my day! :)

16 November 2009 at 10:43  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Just caught up on the last 5 posts--love them all! We have been having pumpkin pancakes on a weekly basis here, lately. Since actual autumn has long since flown the coop here, I am enjoying it vicariously through my menu and your photographs.

Because what you are showing me is DEFINITELY what autumn should be. (I REFUSE to put away the fall decorations! The snow can't MAKE me!)

16 November 2009 at 12:50  
Blogger cayman77 said...

ok yummy! I want some!!!! :)

16 November 2009 at 13:40  
Blogger Mindy said...

um...have I told you lately how much I love you? Just wondering. Because I do.

21 November 2009 at 18:15  

any questions?

<< Home