The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: not a fan

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, November 09, 2009

not a fan

© Colleen Hilman
Once upon a time the light fixtures in our northy house were ...

© Colleen Hilman
well they, uh ...

© Colleen Hilman
defied a sort of ...

© Colleen Hilman
hmmm.

© Colleen Hilman
Not good.
Last year I took photos to make peace with fake brass and tassels which worked like a charm because now it's just funny.

[Sidenote: I have a very difficult time writing the word funny without adding two exclamation points and a smiley face.

Dear Colon and Closing Parenthesis,

Thank you for teaching me how to express my true happiness.

Sincerely,
Colleen

End of sidenote.]

© Colleen Hilman
Anyhoo, I think I might put together a triptych or two for our next place - call it something like Ode to a Northern Trailer no, no! Northern Lights. Yeehaa! Perfect.

© Colleen Hilman
:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiice Colleeny! Northern lights!!! Didn't we all have them??!!

Kel

10 November 2009 at 00:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just made my day. Mostly because I'm greatly relieved to find out that I'm not the only one who has had the pleasure of owning fixtures such as these.

10 November 2009 at 15:45  
Blogger the mama said...

This makes me happy. :)

22 November 2009 at 12:42  

any questions?

<< Home