The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: the aftermath

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, December 28, 2009

the aftermath

© Colleen Hilman
      I have a crick in my neck. A big one. I am a tree in winter waiting to feel life in me again. Actually, if anything it's the opposite - a little too much life of late. All the festivities of love and food and boardgames have led to me sleeping a full night face down in my pillow, thus the crick. I am presently warming up my muscles beneath a hot beanbag. In fact, I think it's time to curl up under the covers with a big book and read till I blur into dreams. Good night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dickie Chick said...

I hope the crick goes away and you can have peaceful rest.

That snow sure looks glorious!

29 December 2009 at 06:55  
Blogger Yolanda said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2010

29 December 2009 at 15:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get that hubby of yours to massage that crick away. Hope it's better soon!

29 December 2009 at 18:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dang crick gnome has been to my house too! It sucks!

Kel

30 December 2009 at 23:06  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thanks, all! The crick has been reduced to a mere urp and it looks like I'll be bringing in the New Year crickless! DARN that crick gnome, eh Kel?

31 December 2009 at 13:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, how i wish my view was calm and white. thank you for sharing your pictures of what winter 'should' look like;;

5 January 2010 at 12:46  

any questions?

<< Home