The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: depends on how you look at it

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

depends on how you look at it

© Colleen Hilman
place this went looking for glasses and found two rockin' nice frames. One very chic, a pair I would have never picked out, but the owner of the shop looked at my head and went straight for them. They looked dumb. I put them on. They didn't look dumb. I loved them. Then, through a series of trial and error, I found the biggest, bookish-iest, nerdiest glasses which I also loved wholeheartedly. I left them in the shop to think about them and to consider others.

© Colleen Hilman
      I considered others but found I loved the first ones best.

© Colleen Hilman
      However.

© Colleen Hilman
      They were also the most expensive.
      And since I don't really, really need them because I have a light prescription, perhaps I will save up for them. Or maybe I'll ditch them altogether and get a cheap pair since I only wear them for occasional night driving and watching the telly (not simultaneously, be assured).

©
      But they were really nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dickie Chick said...

They were really nice! :o)
I hope you find the perfect pair just for you - your beautiful head and your pocketbook.

27 January 2010 at 07:50  

any questions?

<< Home