The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: rational-eyes

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

rational-eyes

© Colleen Hilman
      I've lost my glasses. One frantic day, after hopping in and out of the car and running between sundry shops, my glasses went on the lam. I did my darndest to retrace history and hunt down those puppies but nothing came of it. A big gift basket of nothing from: glasses to: me. I went home with a heavy heart but a lighter head! (There's a silver lining for you!)
      Now I'm looking for new ones, not old ones. In my heart of hearts I would love a good old-fashioned pair of nerd glasses - the kind I can't decide whether they're cool or dorky. I think maybe it's because I haven't determined if I myself am cool or dorky and would like my rims to match. Since I'm confused I may as well be consistent!

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Belated Happy New Year. Pictures are as great as ever. Sorry to hear you lots your glasses. Have fun picking out a new pair.

13 January 2010 at 10:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww phooey! That sucks. Have fun picking a new pair though and show us the pick!

Kel

13 January 2010 at 16:03  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Can't wait to see which ones you pick in the end! ;o)

13 January 2010 at 16:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought dorky was the new cool!

Nancy

13 January 2010 at 18:06  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh! I can always count on you, Nancy Pants. xo

13 January 2010 at 20:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. That's a bummer. I never liked having to pick out new glasses back in the day when I still wore glasses. Way too many choices! Can't wait to see what you decide on.

13 January 2010 at 22:32  
Blogger Catalyst Of Calamity said...

I vote for the nerd glasses! If I needed glasses I would totally go for the geek-chic look. I'm sure whatever you pick will be fabulous!

14 January 2010 at 11:57  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Sounds perfect to me! Hee hee.

20 January 2010 at 21:56  

any questions?

<< Home