The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: John Gray love letter

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

John Gray love letter

© Colleen Hilman
Dear Grapefruit,

   I feel angry with you when I leave you on the table and your skin gets thin and tough.  It makes me sad because I want to eat you but it's really hard to when I have to saw into you with a bread knife.  I'm afraid your citrus beauty will be lost to me forever.  I'm sorry I left you out in the sunlight. You are tasty with honey, whom I also love, and you smell nice.

Love,
Colleen

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I laughed!

2 February 2011 at 09:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This. is. AWESOME.

2 February 2011 at 10:03  
Blogger villagegirl said...

You are hilarious! Love it. :)

2 February 2011 at 16:52  

any questions?

<< Home