The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: mitten<span style="font-size:150%;">☺</span>love

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

mittenlove

© Colleen Hilman

I love you, Mittens, with my whole heart.
Oh what deep and abiding love!
You are big as a house.
You are not too tight.
Woolly goodness.
Phalange heaven.
Sweet mitty pockets of peace.
Night Walks, I laugh at you!
Bring it on, Rain.
Snow? Please.
No season is too good for you.
No derisive laughter will swerve me from my devotion!
Looks mean nothing when love is good.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

um, excuse me...but could you BE any cuter?

10 March 2010 at 01:30  
Anonymous Colleen said...

Heh heh. And I believe YOU have a matching pair o' mitties!

10 March 2010 at 01:34  
Blogger Mindy said...

That I do, thanks to you! :)

10 March 2010 at 03:57  
Anonymous Susan said...

Your mind really makes me smile so often! And I KNOW I won the giveaway and am SO excited! Thank you, thank you! I sent you an email last night :)

Susan

10 March 2010 at 10:21  
Blogger Colleen said...

I'm glad someone gets amusement out of my brain ... living with it is a different story! Ha! Susan, I think the WorldWideWeb has failed us - could you send your e-mail again? It's being held hostage somewhere out there. Alas!

10 March 2010 at 12:26  
Blogger cayman77 said...

ok you r so adorable! :)

10 March 2010 at 12:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Colleen I miss you!

Forget the mittens, that smile doth make ME smile :)

Love Kel

11 March 2010 at 20:40  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yep...as pretty as a picture!

15 March 2010 at 09:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, the mittens are cute, but what I really love is the hat. And the girl wearing it. :)

20 March 2010 at 21:29  

any questions?

<< Home