The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: beware the Sleepy Blankets of DOOM

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

beware the Sleepy Blankets of DOOM

© Colleen Hilman
I am a worried plug from The Future. I've come back in time to warn you specifically regarding about the ... that uh .... huh. Why have I come? To raise the alarm about something. Some sort of alarm-raised warning.

Nice blanket.

© Colleen Hilman
It's so warm - like warm, warm caramel, comforting me with syrupy reassurances of all that is to come ... so dang sleepy ....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no better feeling than sleeping in a cold room, buried under a weighty pile of warm blankets.

Nancy

21 April 2010 at 18:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me giggle. :-)

21 April 2010 at 22:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I keep on meaning to tell you how much I love your Rusty Ryan quote on your sidebar. We're HUGE Ocean's fans and that's one of the lines that always gets us chuckling.

21 April 2010 at 22:30  
Anonymous Captain Cat said...

Oh this is almost too adorable. Scare-mongering plug of the future, take a nap already! He is very sweet. Well spotted Colleen. x

22 April 2010 at 08:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh COlleeny! I have a photo for you! A box in our wood stove that had a sad face saying please don't burn me! It caught my eye as I walked by. I have yet to post it, for you!

WHEN are you going to start the book?? Or have you??!! I would like a signed copy :)

Love and hugs,

Kelli

25 April 2010 at 23:46  

any questions?

<< Home