The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: a little nurture

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a little nurture

© Colleen Hilman
This very minute I could wind myself into yarn around a slow book, knitting needle for a bookmark. Some days have all the stretch of long time and yet, with space wide like the fourth dimension, it isn't long enough and I want to pull the hours into taffy minutes. That's today. I need to pause and gain my feet again, imagining how they'll walk me, where they'll walk me, through tomorrow and tomorrows after.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, to wind oneself around a good book! Yummy!

And look at that bedspread, it's beautiful!

And love texts. Who can argue with such a thing? Especially if done in properest english? I cannot argue with that ;)

Maybe if I was getting some love texting, I could be converted! hee hee

Love Kel

26 May 2010 at 20:01  
Blogger evi jotiq said...

Hai, ur blogger is so natural. I wanna be ur following but I didn't see the icon. Tx

30 May 2010 at 22:05  

any questions?

<< Home