The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: some places

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, May 10, 2010

some places

© Colleen Hilman
Some places have all the right corners.

© Colleen Hilman
Morning inside its walls

© Colleen Hilman
makes you feel

© Colleen Hilman
ready for anything.

© Colleen Hilman
The next door neighbour's hawthorn makes up for their overgrown grass

© Colleen Hilman
and the houses across the street

© Colleen Hilman
smile back

© Colleen Hilman
when some places smile first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ada said...

I know those corners! You have a knack for finding beauty and inspiring.

10 May 2010 at 09:11  
Blogger Sarah said...

I want to live there!!!

10 May 2010 at 10:54  
Blogger Colleen said...

Ada, didn't you help create some of those corners? Also, thank you. :)

Sarah, come! We will oust Mark's uncle and take over. :)

10 May 2010 at 20:01  
Blogger Sarah said...

ok, sounds good to me!! (I apologize to Mark's uncle.. I'm sure that you are a wonderful man, but I will gladly take your place in this beautiful setting.. : )

21 May 2010 at 10:34  

any questions?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home