The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: best toast <em>ever</em>

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, June 20, 2011

best toast ever

© Colleen Hilman
Strawberries may have failed me but toast has not.  This toast wears a gold lamé unitard and a red cape with the letter T and a lightening bolt embroidered o'er it.  This toast stands high upon a perfectly crusty crag overlooking the kingdom of Jams and Nut Butter and laughing so as to reveal the tender chewiness of its heart whilst wafty coffee goodness flaps its toasty cape appreciatively.  This toast vacuums my house, loves to entertain, and skips through fields of white daisies. Good morning to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Does this toast visit houses other than yours??

20 June 2011 at 08:37  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh it does if you by chance are in Lacombe, Alberta - which, by the way, I am not. However I am looking forward to my next visit and trying to make this toast s-t-r-e-t-c-h as long as possible. I wish it made house calls.

20 June 2011 at 21:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the toast...I want the plate!

21 June 2011 at 15:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Fly on Queen of toasts, fly on!! (I sa queen b/c of the plate it's on;)

XO Kel

21 June 2011 at 19:20  

any questions?

<< Home