The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: decision

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, June 04, 2010

decision

© Colleen Hilman
It's been a long haul.

© Colleen Hilman
And you've worked so hard.

© Colleen Hilman
You've wondered if where we were headed was the right way.

© Colleen Hilman
Would it be worth it?

© Colleen Hilman
So hard to know.

© Colleen Hilman
I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now.

© Colleen Hilman
Your every effort.

© Colleen Hilman
Your every success.

© Colleen Hilman
And you know I'd go anywhere with you.

© Colleen Hilman
So Yellowknife, here we come!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going back to the 'Knife? Wow!

4 June 2010 at 08:40  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Mark is so incredibly blessed to have you in his life to support him every step of the way. You are a gem!
Selfishly, I am sad because I will sooooo miss having you around. Love to you my dearest friend!

5 June 2010 at 09:03  
Blogger Nan said...

I'm all for it!! How I've missed your Yellowknife postings. I remember once you wrote something about there just not being enough interesting weather or pictures in your current home. :<)

5 June 2010 at 11:53  
Blogger Monika said...

Wow! I was just thinking of you guys not long ago and wondering how things are going. Rachel loves to blow bubbles outside, so when we are out blowing bubbles I often think of the time you and I went up to Pilot's Monument. I'm sure all your friends in Yellowknife are THRILLED that you are coming back! Any chance you will be coming through Edmonton, we would love to visit.
Monika

6 June 2010 at 13:17  
Anonymous Patricia said...

Yipppeeeee!

8-D

8 June 2010 at 18:24  
Blogger Keri's Collage... said...

Wow!! You are a good woman :)

8 June 2010 at 22:38  
Blogger Rachel said...

A good woman indeed!

8 June 2010 at 22:44  
Anonymous Captain Cat said...

I'm so coming to see you in Yellowknife. Bring it ON!! Congrats to you both for being fabulous and brave.

11 June 2010 at 05:28  
Blogger Les said...

Exciting news!!

BTW, these photos look very familiar to me. Cape Kiwanda at Pacific City, Oregon, perhaps? Isn't that a fun dune to hike?! And the restaurant (and beer) at the base are quite good, too. Oh, I miss Oregon!

13 June 2010 at 07:23  

any questions?

<< Home