The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: wet leaf in the face

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

wet leaf in the face

© Colleen Hilman
Is it just me or are these post titles getting a little lame?  Don't answer that.  It's late and I haven't the courage to hear the truth.  I am borrowing photos from 2008 as I lament the present hole my husband and my camera have left behind.  You shan't mind.  Ha!  I can't remember what movie that line is from but I do remember it striking a very ticklish funny bone at the time and laughing deep and long with a couple of girlfriends.  Some 19th century dude on a boat tells some 19th century dame on the boat with him that "I'm having a cigar" and "you shan't mind".  I'm going to blow smoke in your face and you will just have to deal with it, lady.  Oh, he was a real keeper. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you can tell a whole story within the bounds of a title and a picture.
Em :)

6 October 2010 at 07:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try that line on my kids. "I'm going to make you clean the whole house and you shan't mind."

7 October 2010 at 08:22  

any questions?

<< Home