The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Thursday's child has far to go

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, October 08, 2010

Thursday's child has far to go

Join me on a journey through the cavernous hollows of my mind, a place where one can cry HELLO! and hear echoes speaking to each other for days,  an endearing hamlet where various cheeses sit upon pedestals made entirely of Suzie's Flatbread, where yawning and kazoos are welcome and peas and canteloupe carded and bounced - my brain.
I don't usually have my wee cam with me where'er I go but one fine and recent Thursday I did.  Because of this (sorry) I will now subject you to the faces I (sorry) saw and recorded for you (sorry) on a typical day in my life (sorry).  I will not apologize.

© Colleen Hilman
Girls, get in line to purchase your very own hair-bob version of The Scream.

© Colleen Hilman
The friendly and not so subtle look of Ikea.  Sort of Loud Howard meets office supplies.

© Colleen Hilman
Last but nay least, gaze long and deep.  Please say you can see him, this liquid version of a muppet, my aqua buddy.  He is sad, so very blue.  And here he is refreshing me. Tell me, how does one hug a glass of water so that all come out winners?
Sorry. Thank you, come again.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Susan said...

you've got the best sense of humour... love it! :)

8 October 2010 at 00:35  
Blogger Mindy said...

you never cease to amaze me, my dear.

8 October 2010 at 06:52  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Hee hee!

8 October 2010 at 09:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way your mind works. It's a beautiful thing. :)

8 October 2010 at 11:56  
Blogger Nan said...

You are completely unique, Colleen! I just loved this and did see the muppet. ;<)

8 October 2010 at 12:03  
Blogger Ada said...

"Blue Hallu!" I see you.

8 October 2010 at 21:56  
Blogger villagegirl said...

You are so cute! I love that you see faces everywhere...or maybe they are seeing you???

9 October 2010 at 12:30  
Blogger Colleen said...

Eep! I never thought of it that way! That changes everything.

9 October 2010 at 12:43  

any questions?

<< Home