The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Llyle?

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, October 18, 2010

Llyle?

© Colleen Hilman
      Thank you everyone for your well wishes. They must have worked because I'm feeling like my old self again and am grateful the bug moved on with his rapscallion friends.  They've been knocking irreverantly at Mark's door, however, so we might have to perform karate chop round two if they don't soon get the message. 
      We are travelling at this time, making our way back to the Knife.  In the meantime I leave with you a somewhat nerdy little face I found in the bow of our wee sailboat this summer.  This guy is contentedly housing one of our sails, at the ready to send us breezing a new direction if the wind beckons.  I think he needs a name.  He looks sort of like ... Llyle.  Not so much?  Any ideas?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever you post a picture of a face you've found it always makes me wonder how many faces I've missed seeing in the world around me. I really must pay better attention.

Oh, and yes, he most definitely looks like a Llyle.

18 October 2010 at 14:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! Ninja chop that brat away from Mark though :( Boo for bugs!

Happy travels :)

XO Kel

18 October 2010 at 17:43  

any questions?

<< Home