The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: one ... twooo ... threeeeeee ... fffffooooouuuuuuurrrrrrr ....

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

one ... twooo ... threeeeeee ... fffffooooouuuuuuurrrrrrr ....

© Colleen Hilman
EGAD. Internet connection is so slow these days, so utterly P.A.I.N.F.U.L.L.Y. slow that I wouldn't mind watching paint dry just for a change in pace. It might be a rush.

© Colleen Hilman
Alternatively I could look at fluffs in the breeze and leave my computer blues behind me as I count to ten in Swahili. Doesn't it just make you mad how so much work depends on computers and how you're practically coerced into relying on them and ohhhhhh in return they just make you suffer?  Enough.  I need a fluff and I need a fluff NOW.
What I would like to say is a big old thank you for your yehaas! and woohoos! on my behalf for Smoothie's victorious kick at the can.  All of you seriously rock.  Chocolate all around!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have such a love/hate relationship with my computer. Looking at the fluffs though makes everything better.

3 November 2010 at 08:14  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love you.

4 November 2010 at 15:25  

any questions?

<< Home