The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: the cheesy obsessions of Shadow Boy

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, February 25, 2011

the cheesy obsessions of Shadow Boy

© Colleen Hilman
Can you see him?  Can ya?  Can ya?  'Tis Shadow Boy.  He had thoughts and questions, had Shadow Boy, such as:
     a) Where's the cheese?
     b) Why am I where the cheese is not?
     c)  I am but a fleeting shadow in a futile search for cheese.
and finally
     c) Cheese?  Is that you?
I would like to know is why Shadow Boy was consumed with cheese.  He was here and gone so quickly - the search for milky curds indicative of his short life.  Who was he?  Why did he come?  So much left unfinished, unanswered.  Shadow Boy?  Shadow Boyyyyyy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I believe! I believe!

25 February 2011 at 14:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I see him!

26 February 2011 at 08:06  
Blogger emily ruth said...

love it :)

8 March 2011 at 13:16  

any questions?

<< Home