The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: postcard 1

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, March 04, 2011

postcard 1

© Colleen Hilman
My first two days here in Lancaster County have been so full and yet I haven't felt a moment's rush or mayhem.  Everything has unfolded from one thing to the next in pure enjoyment and leisure.  If only every day ticked by this way!  I suppose I haven't had a chance to miss you but it's beautiful and I wish you were here.

Love,
Colleen

P.S.  I'll have to take you to Buck's in Maryland.  Their crabcakes are out of this world!

5 Comments:

Anonymous splendid said...

simply lovely photo
thanks Colleen!

4 March 2011 at 03:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could I have the Fried Coconut Shrimp instead? I'm not a fan of crabcakes. Thanks. You're such a dear. :)

4 March 2011 at 08:10  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Oooh, those are my old stompin' grounds! I lived in Lancaster County for a year after high school (Dickinson College, to be exact)

5 March 2011 at 20:57  
Blogger Colleen said...

Too cool, Tiffany! I had no idea!

6 March 2011 at 22:22  
Blogger cayman77 said...

love that pic!

10 March 2011 at 13:24  

any questions?

<< Home