The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: new

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, May 02, 2011

new

© Colleen Hilman
   A week after Easter and I find myself snuffling and achoo-ing, the tissue box is my best friend and afternoon naps a daily event.  Darn this cold.  I haven't hit the "resurrection" phase of the holiday past.  I'm definitely still stuck on Good Friday - behold all things don't feel new just yet! Or maybe new is exactly how I feel - snotty, incoherent babbling, bedridden. (Isn't that how life begins? A glorious mess? A series of spectacular faceplants? The little stumble that follows a stumble?) With a cup of blueberry tea standing by and a good rest tonight perhaps tomorrow I'll feel my old self again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Susan said...

:( Hope you feel better soon!

2 May 2011 at 13:39  

any questions?

<< Home