The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: cold toes, warm heart

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, June 10, 2011

cold toes, warm heart

© Colleen Hilman
My toes are cold.  This should not be for it was beautiful and warm and ice creamy and flip flops today so I'm not sure how there could be any room whatsoever for cold toes.
That aside, today was especially good because I was able to hug the stuffin' out of one of my dearest friends on the earth, a friend whom I hadn't seen in way too long.  'Twas the best. I laugh at you cold toes - I have a warm heart. ♥

3 Comments:

Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

My toes get like that, too. It's like they miss socks, or something. Silly toes.

10 June 2011 at 00:11  
Anonymous ShirleyQ said...

I trick my toes into thinking they're warm by painting them with red polish!

10 June 2011 at 17:38  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hmmm, that could be my problem. My red polish is starting to chip and the cold got in! I'm glad we had this talk.

12 June 2011 at 21:19  

any questions?

<< Home