The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: just luh-ver-lee

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

just luh-ver-lee

© Colleen Hilman
Yesterday Mark and I took my folks to Cameron Falls, forty-five minutes north of Yellowknife.  The day included two fishing rods, one victory summit, four warm sandwiches, a very bumpy road, five beaver dams, a near flat tire, a tandem bike and, all in all, pure enjoyment under the goldy sun.  Oh!  And one butterfly waiting up for me.  (Must be nice to have wings.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful butterfly.

1 June 2011 at 07:46  
Anonymous Susan said...

Sounds like a glorious day and another amazing photo!

2 June 2011 at 00:25  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Wow. Great shot! Sounds like an awesome day!

P.S. Just wanted to let you know that I have a wonderful, stripey something-or-other on my needles that is destined to land on your sink someday...

2 June 2011 at 22:36  
Blogger Colleen said...

Stripey Somethings, hooray! Those are some of the best sort of Somethings, especially when knitting needles are involved. :). I can't wait!

3 June 2011 at 09:50  

any questions?

<< Home