The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: impending DOOM! or (at least) forthcoming UNENJOYMENT!

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

impending DOOM! or (at least) forthcoming UNENJOYMENT!

© Colleen Hilman
   This is garage sale week for us and I am somewhere beneath a stack of unruly boxes covered in price tags.  I would love to come out and see the sunlight soon.  We've been having days too nice to ignore and yet ignoring them is precisely what I've been doing.  Wish me luck?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Good luck M'lady! I wish I could be there to buy things in your unruly boxes. Im sure they are beautiful even if they do not suit your fancy any longer...

PS - my security word today is faridalp. That is pretty fantastic. What could it mean??

10 August 2011 at 20:44  
Blogger Colleen said...

Faridalp! Hmmm. Perhaps Farimir's lesser known adopted brother? The only way to cut identically-sized pieces of chocolate cake so that no one feels feels ripped-off? A very dry location tucked deep within the stony rock walls of the Swiss Alps?

(My verification is "therixy". Any thoughts?)

10 August 2011 at 21:35  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yes. Chocolate cake it is. Therixy I believe is the worst kind of therapy. When one leaves their therapy session with more anxiety than they came in with.

This could go on forever, but I will leave you with "angrable"...

13 August 2011 at 13:37  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Luck. Only one more day.

20 August 2011 at 23:25  

any questions?

<< Home