The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: fine, I'll give you five.

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, August 15, 2011

fine, I'll give you five.

© Martin Vegt
No reason for this photo today. Scratch that. Many reasons.
  1. Because I love this photo.
  2. Because I haven't taken any new photos this last week what with the impending garage sale and whatnot.
  3. Because I can still feel how this photo felt the day it was taken.
  4. Because I get all dreamy just looking at it.
  5. Because I'd do it again, for better, for worse.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful photo. It captures such a sweet moment.

16 August 2011 at 08:50  
Blogger Keri's Collage... said...

Beautiful :)

17 August 2011 at 00:38  
Blogger Susan Moorhead said...

You can add #6 - because it is an amazingly gorgeous wedding photo.
You can feel the love, just beautiful.

17 August 2011 at 20:48  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Awe!!! I Love this photo too!! Twas a beautiful day my dear friend! I felt so blessed to be part of it and share in your joy and happiness!! Yeah!!

20 August 2011 at 21:10  
Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

I love it, too. That photo brings back good memories for me, too, of a beautiful day, and I'm so glad it happened so we would become friends! :-)

20 August 2011 at 23:23  
Blogger Rachel said...

twu wuv

21 August 2011 at 09:30  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Beautiful picture. You can see the love!

22 August 2011 at 17:27  

any questions?

<< Home