The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: waaaaaah!

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

waaaaaah!

   This just in:  my camera bit the biscuit.  I don't know why, I don't know how.  I just know that I am sad.  I picked it up the other day with snappy intentions but I was greeted with an ERROR sign blinking miserably at me.  I have to send it away to have surgery but it will be a little while before I can do that so now ... I am scrounging through my old photos to come up with something and what I've come up with is ...
   Ta da!

© Colleen Hilman
Flowers for you.
Or would you rather see this?

© Colleen Hilman
   No, I don't think you would.  Sorry. It was a lot of work getting hair as small as mine to be that big.  It was likely only half as big as I would have liked and was only as big as it was directly due to permanent solution, the smell of which yet heavily lingers in my mind's ... nose.
   Now can you see why I'm lamenting my camera's present state?  I can't keep dragging up my past like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Beautiful...big hair and all!

24 August 2011 at 09:23  
Blogger villagegirl said...

I agree with Rachel!

24 August 2011 at 10:56  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would much prefer your camera to stay broken, and you to keep posting these photos from years past! Does that sweater make you look HUGE, or is the person next to you wearing the same one???
LOVE you.
"contard"

24 August 2011 at 19:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the flash from the past!

25 August 2011 at 04:15  

any questions?

<< Home