The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: why did this happen

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, August 26, 2011

why did this happen

© Colleen Hilman
I know.
There are so many things wrong about this photo.

First of all this photo was NOT my idea.  (Mom?  WHY???)
Secondly - so why am I smiling?  I am not smiling now.  I am ... hurting.  It's a grimace, really.  My stomach actually hurts.
Thirdly - my SHORTS!
Fourthly - oh ... no I can't go on. 
Your soothing, comforting words to my injured brain will be the only thing that will help me through this.  I understand you may have some questions and that is perfectly normal.  It's the only thing normal about any of this. 

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Where on earth did this travesty happen?!

26 August 2011 at 07:59  
Blogger Colleen said...

Acapulco, Mexico. Travesty, indeed.

26 August 2011 at 08:54  
Blogger villagegirl said...

Gracious! If it makes you feel any better I wore shorts of very similar variety. Very unfortunate.
All I can say is I feel your pain. :)

26 August 2011 at 08:58  
Blogger Sarah said...

YES!! This makes me VERY HAPPY!!!

26 August 2011 at 12:37  
Blogger Dickie Chick said...

Awesome!! ;o)

26 August 2011 at 21:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This. Is. Amazing.
Thanks for the laugh Colleen. And the shudder.

30 August 2011 at 09:54  
Blogger cayman77 said...

where were you???? those little man things r JUST WRONG! ewwwww! but then again- trust me in Europe - that is all you see- I saw many there! *gag* Hubby will not be flaunting those EVER! lol

15 September 2011 at 10:55  
Blogger talenawinters said...

Bwaaaa ha ha!

Sorry, that's the most comfort I could come up with.

5 October 2011 at 11:01  

any questions?

<< Home